Testimonials



Testimonials


Melanie LaDua, London  

This Detox and Power yoga retreats was life changing. There are not many places you can go for a long period of time and learn about the nature of the world; the universe. I have been waiting for an opportunity such as this to come my way for many years now and am so happy to have experienced the intensive practice with Peaceful Mind-The Ancient Yoga.  My Best of luck to the organization in the future.


Sarah Larbi, Las Vegas


It has been a great experience to join this Centre Peaceful Mind-The Ancient Yoga, the retreat is awesome n their way of instruction is also great. It proved to be very beneficial for me in every way physically, mentally and emotionally...


Lassie Watkins, California, USA

Peaceful mind-The Ancient Yoga, it’s really the same as its name I found peace of mind and soul here, loved doing the medication n yoga classes which helped me in having a disciplined n healthy life style... M really thankful to the mentors and staff members... Looking forward to visit you again...


Abbie-cornish, United State

I had attained sublimity at peaceful mind-The Ancient Yoga, it was truly transformational phase of my life, I really enjoyed a lot especially delicious food items and ascetic life experience. Staff members were full of hospitality. Million thanks for giving us sublime experience.                       


David Baumgartner, Fort Wayne, IN

Very first time our family members' realized gratification of senses at peaceful mind-The Ancient Yoga. Absolutely magical time our family gone through. Credit goes to your masterclass way of teaching. You made very simple even some tough asana that's where u shown your mastery in the field of yoga. Food recipe was very satvik but very tasty .sir u changed our food habit. Ur coaching of yoga is very pragmatic and useful for all of us .staffs are also well trained. Thanks and obliged for Utopian experience.



Sandra Mejia, New York, USA

Dear Sir , we felt at  peaceful mind  yoga that we are not human being having spiritual experience but spiritual being having human experience, calm and composed atmosphere melodious psalms who compel us realize self .we have discovered ourselves in    the direction of love ,compassion and serenity. Its new life sir grateful to u and all crew members who contributed in some way or the other. Wish u love sir                       


Debbie Guerra, Philomath City, OR, USA

Dear spiritual mentor, we shall be always thankful for making us realize Divine experience .it’s a life time achievement as far as our spiritual journey is concerned, sacrosanct yagya and worship complementary with pious song. It gives us mental piece, which is exceptional so long as peaceful mind is concerned .we enjoyed every moment at center. Assistant teachers were also innovative, staff person were humble, well experienced cook but above all dear mentor you are exemplary. Wishes from us thank u again.                       


Praveen Das Gupta, Mumbai (India)

Peaceful mind is truly transformational and unique experience of our life, guruji    you unfolded us completely.                        


Preeti Saxena, New Delhi (India)

Namaste gurudev ,  since childhood we have been seeking this kind of session of life where we could find ourselves at its Best. We touched our soul mate where we felt transcendentalism. we became ego less. We appreciate everyone who are part of centre, it is life Changing exposure. We are thankful for well disciplined food recipe. Every moment was musical. We realized timelessness. we are full of gratitude. Its ur academic excellence which resulted in romancing with yoga. We could understand the true meaning of life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.                       


Suzanne Phillips, New York

After attending peaceful mind yoga Retreat I set aside my old notions because somewhere yoga classes compel me to introspect the real strength of a person and it facilitate the true purpose of life. Learning at the center has great value in my life, some time I entered in mystical world, it was unique apart from this entire package is reasonable staff members are modest and corporative. I enjoyed deeply you opened new domain of life .its matchless and peerless experience keep on doing great things .thanks with great regard.


Meli Laine, Atlanta, Georgia

We all need peace in this world rushing so fast... For me also it was hard to find before I joined Peaceful Mind-The Ancient Yoga, a perfect opportunity u can give yourself to find the inner peace through yoga n meditation... It improved my efficiency n also helps me to look at the things in positive ways.. Thanks a lot to the trainers..                       


Katie, Tampa-NYC-California
My experience of joining Peaceful Mind-The Ancient Yoga was totally awesome, everything about this is so good the environment, the ways they teach you helps a lot to live in discipline as well as relax you.. I felt a new energy in me after joining it. And with a new life routine now I feel more active.. I deeply appreciate the organization for helping so many of us in many ways..                       


Yuliia Palii, St Petersburg

"I had the most amazing experience at Peaceful Mind-The Ancient Yoga, It was a magical week and for sure an eye opening for me! staying in the most magnificent paradise and having beautiful practice from mornings to evenings.. I really loved this experience. The organization is serious and know what they're teaching us. Great teachers on theoretical part and on the asana part. My knowledge got organized and definitely increased. I got straight on my body and so I could improve my aana and learn more about mudras, pranayama, poses..